Based in St Kilda, Melbourne, we provide private charters, tuition charters and fishing charters for small and large groups.
With a highly experienced team with over 25 years experience, we love what we do. Our vessel is an 8m (26ft), equipped with the latest safety technology and safety features, set to guarantee a great time out in the bay.
Combining passion with experience, Gotta Love Fishing Victoria has made it their mission to deliver the ultimate offshore fishing experience to all.
Terms and Conditions
- 5 people are required to run a trip.
- 50% deposit required for individuals - to be made 7 days prior to departure.
- 50% deposit is required 14 days prior for group bookings (up to 10 people).
- Payment surcharge fee of 1.8 percent and acceptance of credit card payments over the phone.
- Private hire of the boat is subject to availability and agreement.
- Cancellations the day prior and no-shows on the day are 100% non-refundable
- While we operate all year round, including public holidays, trips are subject to weather conditions. Charters will not cancel under any circumstances unless weather conditions are deemed a safety concern.
- Due to time constraints, charters will not wait for late comers. Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure to avoid being left behind. Private group bookings are exempt from this policy.
- As per Victorian Fisheries, all clients that board our charters must hold a current Recreational Fishing License. Licenses cannot be bought on board and must be purchased prior to the charter. Licenses can be purchased online via this link > http://agriculture.vic.gov.au/fisheries/recreational-fishing/fishing-licence
- While alcohol is permitted aboard our charters, glass is prohibited. Cans only are allowed, with a maximum of three per client (Gotta Love Fishing Victoria does not provide alcohol).
- The skipper has the right to terminate the charter should they deem any client is in jeopardy. Any aggressive or abusive behaviour is not tolerated, and any illegal drug use or excessive intoxication is cause for immediate cancellation of the charter.
- Any underlying medical conditions must be reported to Gotta Love Fishing before charter commences. No responsibility will be taken if medical condition is not reported before the vessel leaves the marina.
- Any property/equipment damaged or lost due to negligence will be charged up to $150 – i.e. each rod and reel unit. Any damages caused to the vessel due to negligence will be charged accordingly.